Hi!
To introduce myself, I've been a writer for more years than I've been an astrologer, so it's the most logical thing in the world to create a blog for the benefit of writers.
By now, it's probably only via such sites as amazon.com, e-bay or alibris that my books* might be found, but I've also written columns, articles, short stories, poems, and a to-be-sold novel .
*The aforesaid books:
- WOMAN'S ASTROLOGY: Your Astrological Guide to a Future Worth Having
- ON THE ASCENDANT: Self-Awareness Is Only the Beginning
- HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE WITH ASTROLOGY (Even If You Don't Know
When You Were Born!).
What I'll be doing here is somewhat different from the usual Sun-sign material: Miscellaneous writing-related tips, such as: Between the New Moon of April 25th and the Full Moon of May 9th, momentum is growing for new projects begun now. Of this period, the best days are today (which is why I'm starting this blog now), the 30th, and May 1st.
CAUTION: On May 7th we'll see the beginning of a Mercury-retrograde period, lasting until June 2nd. If you can get an extension to submit contracted-for work, it's best to try for it. This cosmic sand-trap is felt most acutely by Geminis (in whose sign Mercury is beginning this backward motion), its opposite sign, Sagittarius, and the squaring opposing signs Virgo and Pisces. From May 14th to (and beyond) June 2nd, the disruption is felt more by Taureans, Scorpios, Leos, and Aquarians. Works begun during this period will probably be changed beyond recognition after June 2nd. Everybody: best to get down those first few words of a new work before May 7th.
APRIL 28 BIRTHDAYS: Alistair MacLean, Harper Lee, Diane Johnson.
I look forward to hearing from you with questions, famous writers' birthdays, anecdotes of the literary life, and other miscellany. Thanks for dropping by!
Tiffany Holmes
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very interesting blog, something unique for writers! I have to say, I haven't seen anything like this before. I'll check in whenever I can.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your encouraging comment. I look forward to future visits.
ReplyDelete